Kulanu Religious School Registration
Kulanu (Hebrew for “all of us”) Religious School is the official center for Jewish learning for the children of Temple Israel of Great Neck, and Temple Beth-El of Great Neck.
There are three different paths for registration for 2023-2024 for members of different groups.
- Members of Temple Beth-El should click here.
- Families in the community who are members of neither Temple Beth-El nor Temple Israel should click here.
- Members of Temple Israel of Great Neck should register using the “School Enrollment” feature on ShulCloud.
Temple Israel registration steps:
- Login to your account at https://tign.shulcloud.com/member. You must be logged in to proceed with registration.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click the “Start School Enrollment” box under “My Subscriptions.”
- The next screen will ask you, “Which term are you enrolling to?” Select “Kulanu 2023/2024.” Click the continue button.
- There’s a drop-down menu under each child’s name. Select the correct options for each student. For example, for a child in 2nd grade, select “Enroll in 02 – Grade Bet.”
- Then check the box next to “02 – Bet Course.”
- Click the continue button.
- Please answer all questions and pay the deposit.
Note: in the School Enrollment feature, you need to register all children in K-6th grade in your family at the same time. If you enroll one child, and then later decide you’d like to register their sibling, the system will not work for you. The system has marked your whole family unit as already registered. Please call the office for assistance.
Please email Karel Tanenbaum at KTanenbaum@tign.org if you have any questions.