Our daily Minyanim are a vital part of our synagogue life.
We meet mornings and evenings each weekday and Sunday in the Chapel. The Torah is read on Monday and Thursday mornings and Saturday afternoon. The morning minyan often also includes brief, informal study with one of our rabbis. The daily minyan allows those saying Kaddish for a loved one to do so. We encourage all synagogue families to participate in our Minyanim.
The Minyan generally meets at the following times:
- Monday and Thursday mornings at 6:45 am
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings at 7:00 am
- Sunday morning at 8:15 am (at the conclusion of Sunday minyan join us for coffee, tea, fresh bagels and cream cheese in the Blue Room. This is ongoing every Sunday except for Fast Days)
- Sunday - Thursday evenings at 8:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday evenings--See the calendar for times