Covid-19 Protocols at TIGN
updated December 6, 2022
As COVID-19 is moving towards an endemic phase, Temple Israel has developed more flexible protocols:
- Kiddush and dinners will be located indoors and served by our staff.
- Wearing of masks is a personal decision, but not required for any TIGN events, services or programs.
- Vaccination and boosters for those who are eligible are strongly recommended as protection from the worst effects of COVID-19, but proof of vaccination is not required at any TIGN events, services or programs.
- Please stay home if ill and/or exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Please test if you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you are exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Please contact Jamey Kohn (516-482-7800 ext. 1103 / email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.
Burton Weston, President
Rabbi Howard Stecker
Jamey Kohn, Executive Director