The Youth House teens are going on a Midnight Run on Monday, November 1st from 7:00 p.m. to midnight to help the homeless. The Youth House is collecting donations of the following items, which should be be dropped off at the synagogue building.
- Warm coats. Dark colors are preferred.
- Durable pants & belts men’s and women’s.
- Socks rolled in pairs, New preferred.
- Underwear and thermals men’s and women’s.
- Sweaters, sweatshirts, long-sleeve shirts, T-shirts, hooded sweatshirts.
- Hats and gloves for winter.
- Shoes and boots – men’s sizes 9 through 12 and above, women’s size 7 through 11.
- Blankets, washcloths.
- Soap, deodorant, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo, razors, shaving cream (travel size).
- Lip balm or moisturizer.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- No Candy! Candy in toiletry kits (it’s happened) yields soap-flavored chocolate.
Volunteers are also needed to drive into the city. Please contact Avi Siegel at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to drive or if you have any questions.